Presentation by Dr. Christian Reise of the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems, during Solar O&M Europe in Milan on 9 October 2013.
- PV power plant operation is well understood and reproducible
- Today’s systems may reach PR(si) values around 90% in Central Europe
- Mono- and polycrystalline silicon systems show small degradation rates, by default, Fraunhofer ISE assumes –0.25% per year
- Long term success starts with a comprehensive system testing
- Only professional O&M concepts ensure high performance and yields